How do I update the series catalog?
The blank ODM database available on the ODM downloads page
has a stored procedure that updates the series catalog. To run it:
- Log in to SQL Management studio.
- Click the plus sign to expand the tree for your database.
- Expand Programmability, and then Stored Procedures. You will see dbo.spUpdateSeriesCatalog.
- Right click dbo.spUpdateSeriesCatalog, and click Execute Stored Procedure.
- Click OK in the dialog that opens. The procedure then runs.
- Open the Series Catalog table to see if it was updated. You may need to right click on the table and click Refresh to see the changes.
Note: If you don't see "Execute Stored Procedure" in the context menu for dbo.spUpdateSeriesCatalog, then try this:
- Right click dbo.spUpdateSeriesCatalog, and point to Script Stored Procedure as.
- Then point to EXECUTE To.
- Then click New Query Editor Window.
- When the script shows up in the new query editor window, click the Execute button (usually the top with other buttons in the SQL Management Studio user interface.)