We request that you test hydroseek.http://test.hydroseek.net/search/
The focus of this release was to introduce compatibility with a variety of browsers. The Hydroseek web application was upgraded to Microsoft Virtual Earth version 6. This required major changes to the code, so some bugs may still exist.
- Browser Compatibility
- Please check in browsers other
Scripts to assist in testing. Please also test other functionality.
- Check Search by area
- Zoom to area
- create selection box using tool to right of East Longitude.
- Should zoom to area, and have coordinates in Where and When Pane
- type in term in Keyword eg "Discharge Stream"
- Should display stations
- Check Search by HUC
- In "Where & When" panel, Click "Search byWatershed"
- Type in Watershed eg "Corpus Christi Bay (South)"
- Type in Keyword "Nutrients"
- Should Zoom into area, and display stations.
HSEEK-3 Browser Compatibility
HSEEK-1 Ontology is case sensitive
- HSEEK-5 Guadalupe Database issue
Send Email to: twhitenack@SDSC.edu,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org