Submitting issues by Email
There is now a way to submit issues by email. Send email to hydroseek+issues (at) gmail.com
This will create a new user account, if necessary, create an issue in the Cuahsi-UserBugs tracker. These then need to be triaged to the appropriate issue tracker
- Is it ok to create a user account? We do not send an email about creating an account, since comments can be sent by email.
- Do we want one for each system, or is a single triage point, ok?
- Triage. Send mail to a mailing list, or a single developer
In the adminstration tab:
- Added a new mail server in General Settings>Mail Servers
- Added a new service. Systems>Service "CreateOrCommentIssue"
- configured to only pick up hydroseek+issues